Blackjack is one of the most popular games in online casinos, offering an easy-to-understand and exciting experience that all types of players can enjoy. Playing online is great whether you have spent years enjoying blackjack in bricks and mortar casinos or online, or if you want a safe environment to learn the ropes in the most stress-free and relaxed way possible.
How to Play Blackjack Online
It is incredibly easy to play blackjack online but here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Place your bet and receive your cards. Then it is time to decide on your actions.
2. The game starts with the dealer giving you and any other players a pair of face-up cards.
3. The aim of the game is to get closer to 21 than the dealer without going bust (which means going above 21).
4. Once you have your first two cards you can hit and get another card, or stand and get no more cards. You can also split, push, or double down.
5. If you choose to hit, you can then hit again or opt to stand.
6. Once all hands have been played, the dealer deals out the house’s hand and it is time to see who will win.
7. Normally, the dealer will have to hit if they have 16 or less and stand if they have 17 or more but rules can vary.
8. Aces can either count as an 11 or as a 1 and all of the picture cards are valued as 10.
Variations of Blackjack Online
As you become more advanced playing blackjack online, you will need to be aware of the different rules that each casino or table applies to the game. These variations include the number of decks used and what side or bonus bets are allowed.
Online Blackjack Tips and Tricks
The best online blackjack experiences are easy to understand but there are a few tips that you might want to know, especially as you start implementing more strategies in your blackjack online game:
1. Always hit if you have 11 or less.
2. Stand if you have 18 unless you are against a 9, a 10, or a dealer card.
3. Hit if you have 13 to 17 unless you are against 2-6 dealer cards